• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Sci-Fi cheese!

Started by bevs_plaything, February 21, 2011, 02:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Another Sci-Fi cheese pic.  Although the "Logan's Run" TV series tried to play it pretty serious, there were certainly many cheese filled moments.  Besides seeing it over on my www.geekplay.tv site, I think you can also buy episodes over at Amazon.com for the series.

Bryancd

Right, because everyone knows in the future you die at 21 and the ground is covered in fog! :)

Redshirt97

Quote from: Rico on February 23, 2011, 07:19:40 AM
Another Sci-Fi cheese pic.  Although the "Logan's Run" TV series tried to play it pretty serious, there were certainly many cheese filled moments.  Besides seeing it over on my www.geekplay.tv site, I think you can also buy episodes over at Amazon.com for the series.

I watched it when it first came on when I was in my tweens.  I really like it but did not get to see every episode until recently on geekplay TV.  I was real excited that was available there.  I do remember it being reran on TNT cable network back in the '90's.
I did not get to see it much because I was in the navy at the time and did not get to watch TV as much.  so it was great that I was able to see it on the net after all this time. thanks Rico's

I am going with the best information that I have.

WillEagle

That actor on the right pops up in all kinds of shows!

Pyrovile

I'm watching Isis and Jason of Star Command with my daughter.
Reavers!

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Pyrovile on February 23, 2011, 06:10:40 PM

Oh I use to love watching Isis and Shazam back when I was a kid.. not sure how well they would hold up today.

Pyrovile

I would choose Erin over any of the fashionable bimbos du jour that we have now.  Great looking lady.
Reavers!

Pyrovile

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on February 23, 2011, 06:55:49 PM
Quote from: Pyrovile on February 23, 2011, 06:10:40 PM

Oh I use to love watching Isis and Shazam back when I was a kid.. not sure how well they would hold up today.

Lots of Cheese, but still great fun.  I also watch stuff like Worzel Gummidge and the Wombles with the grandkid.  Beats the heck out of Dora and Spongebob.
Reavers!

Redshirt97

Quote from: WillEagle on February 23, 2011, 04:59:33 PM
That actor on the right pops up in all kinds of shows!

Yes I have seen him in many tv shows and movies.
I am going with the best information that I have.

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Pyrovile on February 23, 2011, 08:40:38 PM
I would choose Erin over any of the fashionable bimbos du jour that we have now.  Great looking lady.
You have excellent taste.
Pete