• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Heroes - Season Three - Villains (Spoilers)

Started by Geekyfanboy, May 10, 2008, 10:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedijeff

Quote from: Rico on December 16, 2008, 10:03:50 AM
While the recent episode (the last one until Feb 2nd) had some good moments I'm still starting to get a bit frustrated by the series.  My one big problem right now is Nathan.  I mean what turned him into such a crazy nutcase?  I don't understand at all why he is doing what he is doing or what his agenda is.  It's really bugging me.  Anyway, we have about 6 weeks to ponder it all before the show returns.

I have to agree with you Rico, Nathan seems to be flip flopping a lot, and goes from one extreme to the other even over the course of an episode. I did not care for Mr Patrelli, but even the way they finished him off seemed unsatisfying. I felt a bit let down with the conclusion of this chapter, felt rushed to me. I am interested to see how Ando's abilities play out, and how he and Hiro get to the point in the future that Hiro had seen earlier. I guess I am interested to see what happens with Peter as well, I was sort of hoping he would reclaim his powers he had before, and I am hoping he is not limited to just the one power.

Rico

I think Peter sort of got "reset."  I think he is back to having the power to learn other people's powers.  He just got flight from Nathan so far.

Feathers

Bearing in mind I haven't seen this weeks episode yet (on tonight) what is it with Hiro and the 'future self' as seen in the last series?

Whil I like what I've been watching this year and there have still been some 'edge of the seat' episode endings, we seem to have deviated a long way from the future as projected in the first series. Is that future gone/changed as a result of season 1's finale or is this still something that's to come?

Hiro spent most of season 1 toughening up and realising he wasn't just a corporate drone then by season 3 he had become the bored executives son again.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Bryancd

I agree with Rico that Peter really is all over the place. The whole Petrelli family story line isn't doing much for me . I like the Hiro/Ando/Speedster stuff ok. Claire walking around with a shotgun being a bada*# was lame. She doesn't do tough girl well, I liked her more as the confused but indestructable cheerleader. The past few episodes had been better but I wasn't impressed with last nights.

alanp

Quote from: Rico on December 16, 2008, 10:03:50 AM
While the recent episode (the last one until Feb 2nd) had some good moments I'm still starting to get a bit frustrated by the series.  My one big problem right now is Nathan.  I mean what turned him into such a crazy nutcase?  I don't understand at all why he is doing what he is doing or what his agenda is.  It's really bugging me.  Anyway, we have about 6 weeks to ponder it all before the show returns.

Could Nathan be dead and replaced by someone who shapeshifts?  Like after being shot by future Peter, died (Or possible locked away) and we haven't really seen Nathan all season...