• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Don't forget to tells us about yourself

Started by Rico, January 31, 2006, 07:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

Welcome. No etiquette broken as far as I can see :)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

ChadH

Quote from: Rico on June 13, 2010, 04:36:15 AM
Welcome Paul.  Nice to have you with us on the forums.
So say we all!

aimeelovestrek

Hi! I'm Aimee from St. Paul, Minnesota.

Just saying a quick hello before diving into the forum. Glad to have found the Treks in Sci-fi forum through Rico's podcast, been needing a little sci-fi-geek companionship.

Mostly a TNG girl, but TOS is in close second. Doctor Who fan, Star Wars, Battlestar, Comics (Blue Beetle lives!) and anything else sci-fi or fantasy is fair game with me.

I hope to get to know some of you better.

Also, shout out to Rico. He's the best.

Thanks!
"He thought, or said, or sang, I did not know that I was so empty, to be so full." 

-Peter S. Beagle

Rico

Welcome Aimee.  Glad to have you with us and thanks for the nice 'shout out.'  :)

aimeelovestrek

Holy superstar, Batman!

Sorry, but I just had a ligament gasp, hands to the face moment. I've been listening to the podcast for ages and never thought Rico would reply to my post. Thank you so much. I won't gush, but your podcasts have meant a lot to me. 

Made my day.

Now I have to add a little avatar thing . . .

"He thought, or said, or sang, I did not know that I was so empty, to be so full." 

-Peter S. Beagle

Bryancd

Quote from: aimeelovestrek on June 28, 2010, 04:29:24 PM
Holy superstar, Batman!

Sorry, but I just had a ligament gasp, hands to the face moment. I've been listening to the podcast for ages and never thought Rico would reply to my post. Thank you so much. I won't gush, but your podcasts have meant a lot to me. 

Made my day.

He's really very warm and cuddley, kind of like a 6'2" Care Bear or something... ;)
Welcome to the party! Rico and I like having new TOS fans.

aimeelovestrek

Thanks!

Are we talking, 6'2 Wookie-type-teddy-bear?

Yep, gotta the TOS gang. The triangle is one my favorite shapes anyway without Kirk, Spock and McCoy on each side. Maybe I'm biased. As a triplet I believe that the best things come in threes. And believe it or not, the three of us kind of match up with the three of them. I'm most like McCoy.

Favorite episode? Devil in the Dark. No. The City on the Edge of Forever. Hard to decide . . .

Thanks again for the welcome, how long have you been on the forum?

-Peter S. Beagle

Bryancd

Quote from: aimeelovestrek on June 28, 2010, 05:15:06 PM
Thanks!

Are we talking, 6'2 Wookie-type-teddy-bear?

Yep, gotta the TOS gang. The triangle is one my favorite shapes anyway without Kirk, Spock and McCoy on each side. Maybe I'm biased. As a triplet I believe that the best things come in threes. And believe it or not, the three of us kind of match up with the three of them. I'm most like McCoy.

Favorite episode? Devil in the Dark. No. The City on the Edge of Forever. Hard to decide . . .

Thanks again for the welcome, how long have you been on the forum?

August 02, 2006, 10:30:33 AM, but I was on line friends with Rico from another forum dating back to 2002. "City" is great but there is so much TOS to love.

Rico

Well, actually I'm 6' 4" and not nearly as fuzzy as a Teddy Bear.  Except when I skip shaving for a few days.  ;)

moyer777

Welcome Aimee!  You'll love it around here!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Feathers

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Meds

Hello Aimee. Welcome to the forum I look forward to reading your posts and chatting with you :)

ChadH

AtlantisAngel

Yay, another girlie!

Quote from: Rico on June 28, 2010, 05:49:53 PM
Well, actually I'm 6' 4" and not nearly as fuzzy as a Teddy Bear.  Except when I skip shaving for a few days.  ;)

WHOA!! You're almost a whole foot taller than me! If we ever meet, remind me to wear heels, or better yet, stilts![/color]
Captain Kathryn Janeway: [entering the mess hall] Coffee, black.
Neelix: Uh, sorry, Captain. We lost two more replicators this morning...
Captain Kathryn Janeway: Listen to me very carefully, because I'm only going to say this once: Coffee. Black.
Neelix: Yes, ma'am.

Geekyfanboy

Hiya Aimee.. sorry for the late hello.. was out of town when you joined.. Welcome to our little cyber family.. sounds like you'll fit right in here.