Don't forget to tells us about yourself

Started by Rico, January 31, 2006, 07:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davekill

Nomad

Hi all!

I am Nomad! Well also Marc from Montreal. I'm a proud new member to this forum and a long time listener of the podcasts. Just love em!

Keep up the good work Rico!
"That unit is defective. Its thinking is chaotic. Absorbing it unsettled me."
"That 'unit' is a woman."
"A mass of conflicting impulses."

- Nomad and Spock

Rico

Welcome Marc!  And I think you also just sent in a donation too - so thanks for that as well!

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Feathers

More Canadians??? Must find more Brits to even the balance...I mean...welcome to the forums. Nice to meet you.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

billybob476

Woo un autre Montrealais!

I had to 'immigrate' to Toronto unfortunately. Welcome!

Obi-Wan Kovary

Hey everyone this is Jeff from Clinton, Utah, and I'm happy to be a forum member and look forward to a great 2010.  I've listened to the podcast since 1996 and I love it!  Keep up the great work everyone!
Do or do not, there is no try.

Rico

Nice to have you with us Obi-Wan.  But, I think you meant 2006.  I started the podcast in late 2005.

Obi-Wan Kovary

Yeah that's what I meant.  Sorry,  it's early for me!  Anyway, a little more about myself.  My love of Sci-Fi goes back to when I was 5 years old and The Empire Strikes Back was at our local drive-in.  Ever since then, I was hooked.  Some of my fav shows are: TNG, DS9, Voyager, Enterprise, The Clone Wars, and The Legend of the Seeker among others.  Movies: Besides the obvious Star Wars and Star Trek, are The Lord of the Rings, many of the superhero films (Spider-Man, Batman Begins, Iron Man, X-Men, Daredevil), TRON, The Rocketeer, Willow, and even though they're not sci-fi, many Bill Murray films: Groundhog Day, The Man who Knew Too Little, What About Bob?, and of course, Ghostbusters (which is sci-fi!).  A friend of mine found the show after I suggested finding some sci-fi or movie podcasts, and happily enough he found this one.  I have three kids ages 11, 9, and 5, I've been married for almost 13 years, and as of yet I still haven't seen Avatar.  Though I plan to.  Anyway, talk to you guys later.   :luke

moyer777

Obi-Wan Kovary

Thanks Rick, by the way I downloaded your Merry Trekmas album a couple of weeks before Christmas and LOVED it.  My favorite song was The 12 Days of Starfleet, whenever I hear those Pakleds it makes me laugh, I love it!  My kids got a real kick out of Klaxon Bells, and Jean-Luc the bald head Captain.  Great fun!

Geekyfanboy

Hey Jeff.. sounds like you'll fit right in here... whoo hooo.. another Willow fan :)

moyer777

Quote from: Obi-Wan Kovary on January 07, 2010, 10:29:07 AM
Thanks Rick, by the way I downloaded your Merry Trekmas album a couple of weeks before Christmas and LOVED it.  My favorite song was The 12 Days of Starfleet, whenever I hear those Pakleds it makes me laugh, I love it!  My kids got a real kick out of Klaxon Bells, and Jean-Luc the bald head Captain.  Great fun!

I am so glad you liked the songs!  What fun!  (we make things go)

ChadH

Hey Jeff, it's good to meet you! "The Rocketeer" is a favorite of mine as well.(Everyone should have a jetpack!) Welcome to the forum.

startrekfan

Hi Rico and everyone my name is Lauren I am 22 from Northern Ireland and I just love anything Star Trek it is awesome and the new movie is absolutely superb so hope you make feel welcome here.