Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Don't forget to tells us about yourself

Started by Rico, January 31, 2006, 07:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wraith1701

Welcome to the forum, Dev.  Great RPG posts, by the way.   :thumbsup

dataskatt

Hi, I'm new to the forums. Actually, this is my first forum period. I'm a long time Trek fan, and I love Sci-Fi and Fantasy. Right now I'm watching the Enterprise marathon on Sci-Fi.  :archer
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Feathers

Hello and welcome!

Sounds like you're well qualified to join us :) ;)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Jaames

Hello, my name is Jaames. I'm a life long Science Fiction and Video Game fan. I grew up watching re-runs of Star Trek: TOS, the original Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers, and V, and my love for the genre has only grown. I discovered the fabulous Anomaly Podcast about a month ago, and Jen and Angela have led me here to Treks in Sci-Fi. I am currently watching the 4th season of Enterprise as I did not have a DVR when it first aired and subsequently missed all of it. I honestly have to admit that I think the 3rd season was one of the better seasons of any Star Trek I've ever seen, and I have seen (and love) all of them (except Enterprise, until now). I loved the new BSG, but was not blown away by the finale (are we ever really blown away by finale's?) And I have been playing Oblivion for 90+ hours and still have not started the main quest. So there you have it! Me in a digital nutshell.

moyer777

Welcome Jaames!  Great to have you around! 

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

Welcome Dataskatt and Jaames to our Geeky family... sounds like you guys will fit right in.

Jaames  :cheers another V fan.. I loved that series back in the 80's

Jaames

Growing up, whenever I had a sick day from school, I would either watch all 3 Star Wars or V and V: The Final Battle. I didn't even know that V was actually a series on TV for a year after those miniseries aired until I bought the DVD's when my VHS tapes had worn out, that was a pleasant surprise 20 years after I'd fallen in love with it as a kid. :thumbsup

M-5

Welcome aboard Dataskatt and Jaames! :cheers

Rico

billybob476

Meds

Welcome dataskatt and Jaames you'll have lots of fun here.

Feathers

Wow, a constant line of new members!

Things are warming up round here :)

Hello all!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Jen

Quote from: Jaames on March 26, 2009, 11:07:33 PM
Hello, my name is Jaames. I'm a life long Science Fiction and Video Game fan. I grew up watching re-runs of Star Trek: TOS, the original Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers, and V, and my love for the genre has only grown. I discovered the fabulous Anomaly Podcast about a month ago, and Jen and Angela have led me here to Treks in Sci-Fi. I am currently watching the 4th season of Enterprise as I did not have a DVR when it first aired and subsequently missed all of it. I honestly have to admit that I think the 3rd season was one of the better seasons of any Star Trek I've ever seen, and I have seen (and love) all of them (except Enterprise, until now). I loved the new BSG, but was not blown away by the finale (are we ever really blown away by finale's?) And I have been playing Oblivion for 90+ hours and still have not started the main quest. So there you have it! Me in a digital nutshell.

Hi Jaames! Glad you joined us! :D
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast