• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

"Transformers: Dark of the Moon"

Started by Rico, December 01, 2010, 05:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

Quote from: X on December 02, 2010, 06:02:38 PM
Quote from: Bryancd on December 02, 2010, 03:30:52 PM
Quote from: X on December 02, 2010, 02:37:00 PM
Sometimes I want to go two hours without having to think and just watch the pretty colors.

I call that a 40 mile bike ride. And for the record, I love movie theater popcorn with that nasty fake butter! :)
I actually enjoy going to the movies, a lot, but I just don't go ver often, so I hate to waste a trip on something that can be DVD'ed. I'm super excited for Tron in 3D, but I don't look at going to the movies as a weekly form of recreation, thus my dislike and critical view of a lot of movies nowadays.
I was thinking about you when I learned about something today. Would you ever the Trans europe foot race? I think you could do it and it's only 4487 kilometers.

http://www.transeurope-footrace.org/tel_09/index.php?lan=en&page=Startseite&content=Anfang

Quick thread hijack to respond:
NOT IN A MILLION YEARS. :)

QuadShot

How about in one million and one years?

jedijeff

Thanks for posting the pics.  When the Transformers cartoons and toys came out originally, it was just as I was getting it my mid to late teens and was into other things, so I never followed it when I was younger. I have enjoyed the two movies, and to be honest, never had any complaints about them, but understand where people who grew up with them might see it differently. But I have to say, I am looking forward to the next movie, should be fun again.

Bromptonboy

[/quote] I was thinking about you when I learned about something today. Would you ever the Trans europe foot race? I think you could do it and it's only 4487 kilometers.

http://www.transeurope-footrace.org/tel_09/index.php?lan=en&page=Startseite&content=Anfang
[/quote]

I dream of doing a Eurovelo bike tour one day - I want to go from the North Cape to Athens on Eurovelo 11.  Now that would be a tour!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EuroVelo
Pete

Rico

Rico

And another on set pic.  Still love that car!

Rico

Found another on location set pic from this upcoming film.

wraith1701

Quote from: Rico on December 09, 2010, 04:35:31 PM
Transformers Dark of the Moon Trailer 2011 HD

Man; I've been out of touch. This is the first time I've seen the trailer.  I'm sold. This thing pushes all the right buttons.  :)

WillEagle

Enjoyed the 1st two movies and look foward to the third. I'll have to watch the 1st two again before I go see the new one. I don't remember one of the Transformers being a Mercedes! I also really enjoyed the trailer!! At least now I know why we went to the moon.  :biggrin

Rico

Another on set image.

Rico

Super Bowl Commercial for the movie (and for Chevy).  Pretty cool!
(still an awesome car...)

Chevy Transformers Super Bowl Spot!

Geekyfanboy

WillEagle

Feathers

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.