• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Bondcast( the james bond nut)

Started by fatfather_2005, August 19, 2013, 04:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatfather_2005

i ran across a podcast while i was looking for some stuff on itunes. i ran across BONDCAST. it has a facebook page and the whole thing just like here. i love the show, but it does have a few problems for me, but that is me just liking to listen to it more than it comes out, lol.
overall the show is cool if you are BOND fan, it says it will do all the movies, but i hope they pick up the pace, lol they are surpose to come out every month, but they have been busy,( which i understand, this ain't their day jobs, lol ) they also have a side show of the music from BOND. again  they are doing it for every movie.
i just thought i wouild toss that out for the BOND fans in here.
p.s: i know how much of geek i am, lol between sci-fi, Bond, and my other geekiness, i am sooooo eat up, lol
In the Absense of Light, the Darkness Prevails.

Meds

Hmmm will have to check that out. I loved the For Your Ears Only Podcast with ian and Adham and that was brilliant. A good overview of each film (each podcast ran for 2 hours plus) and they had the Bond Shag count which i think is very important.

I did a Bond podcast here for Treks in Sci Fi a few years ago. Easily found.

Bryancd

Oh, I have been listening to BondCast all year! It's Jason and Jimmy from RebelForce Radio. It's terrific, they do 2 shows per film and have extra shows talking about things like the music with different hosts. Well recommended!

WillEagle

Bromptonboy

I'll check it out - I like the Roger Moore and earlier movies - never got swept back in from Dalton forward.
Pete

fatfather_2005

well if i have to pick my favorites, sean, and daniel, the rest are ok, lol
In the Absense of Light, the Darkness Prevails.

Meds

Dalton could have been the best Bond if it wasn't for the fact his tenure was in the throws of the HIV scare. Hence hardly any smooching lol

Bromptonboy

"Dalton could have been the best Bond if it wasn't for the fact his tenure was in the throws of the HIV scare. Hence hardly any smooching lol"

Not sure if you can ever recover from being Prince Barin in Flash Gordon..  ;)
Pete

Meds

'Freeze... ya bloody bastards' Classic line

M-5

Quote from: Bromptonboy on September 04, 2013, 02:02:05 PM
"Dalton could have been the best Bond if it wasn't for the fact his tenure was in the throws of the HIV scare. Hence hardly any smooching lol"

That's funny you mentioned that.  I went to the theater to see Flash Gordon.  When I saw Timothy Dalton as Prince Baron, I said to my self he would make a great James Bond!

Bromptonboy

Quote from: M-5 on September 05, 2013, 01:03:46 AM

That's funny you mentioned that.  I went to the theater to see Flash Gordon.  When I saw Timothy Dalton as Prince Baron, I said to my self he would make a great James Bond!
I especially love that Brian Blessed and Ornella Muti graced that movie.
Pete

M-5

Quote from: Bromptonboy on September 05, 2013, 02:59:48 AM

Quote from: Bromptonboy on September 05, 2013, 02:59:48 AM

I love it when he says Dive!

Ornella Muti was definitely the cat's meow!