• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Other Podcasts We Listen Too

Started by Trekkygeek, January 23, 2007, 11:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedijeff

I find myself besides listening to podcast, watching a lot of Youtube Channels on my Lunch hour. I like Model building ones, so have been watching Trekworks and Steve Neill channels very regularly.

Bryancd

The ForceCast
Competitor Radio
Ragtag Fugitive Podcast
Geek Out Loud
Rebel Force Radio
The Adam Carolla Show
Galactic Watercooler
Ironman Talk
SW Action News
Modern Geek
Now Playing
Bond Cast
Treks in Sci-fi
IM Talks Legends of Triathlon
Endurance Planet
Fit Smart
The Nerdist
Waffle On

I watch Steve Neill as well, Jeff. :)

Bryancd

Quote from: jedijeff on May 10, 2013, 11:57:36 AM
Quote from: Bryancd on May 10, 2013, 10:56:29 AM
Quote from: ChrisMC on May 10, 2013, 10:44:04 AM
Why the change?

I got the impression Jimmy and Jason had really grown beyond their relationship with the Force.net and wanted 100% autonomy over their content.

It sounded like either they had to vet a lot of things through the Force.net or the topics would be given to them to cover. I suspect also given the ties Rebelscum has with Lucasfilm and alot of the licensee might have limited a certain amount of freedom on how to cover things from time to time. Though it does still seem like Jason and Jimmy are in tight with some of the Lucasfilm folks still, so not sure how hand tied they would have been anyways.

I actually have the impression they are far better connected to LucasFilm then Rebelscom or the Force.net. They developed amazing relationships with the Clone Wars production staff and actors as well as many other within LucasFilm.

jedijeff

Quote from: Bryancd on May 10, 2013, 12:01:05 PM
The ForceCast
Competitor Radio
Ragtag Fugitive Podcast
Geek Out Loud
Rebel Force Radio
The Adam Carolla Show
Galactic Watercooler
Ironman Talk
SW Action News
Modern Geek
Now Playing
Bond Cast
Treks in Sci-fi
IM Talks Legends of Triathlon
Endurance Planet
Fit Smart
The Nerdist
Waffle On

I watch Steve Neill as well, Jeff. :)

Give Trekworks a go as well, Boyd there builds some beautiful models. Interesting to watch how the two approach their builds. I have picked up a ton of tips from both of them, some things I would have never figured out on my own.

Bryancd

Yeah, i am very familiar with his work, will do!

Meds

I know its daft but i still get excited when i read some one list Waffle On as one of their chosen podcasts. :D

billybob476

Quote from: Meds on May 10, 2013, 12:44:00 PM
I know its daft but i still get excited when i read some one list Waffle On as one of their chosen podcasts. :D

Same here for UMBCast. People actually listen?!

ChrisMC

Yeah, we got a review from someone I've never heard of and was like "How the hell did they find out about this??"
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/