• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Podcast # 316 - "Galactica 1980"

Started by Rico, January 30, 2011, 03:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redshirt97

I just finished listening to this podcast today.  It was great to listen to.  I love the original BSG and 1980 when it was first brodcasted and I am fan of the re-imaiged series too.  fave episode from 1980 was the one that introduced the humanoid cylon,  I do think they used the idea for the skin jobs in the Ron more version. :cylon
I am going with the best information that I have.

Meds

Great show guys, listened to it today and lived it. I have only seen it once and all I remember was the bikes and the fact Jeremy Brett ( my RPG CHARACTER picture ) was in it.

Great job chaps :)

moyer777

I'm glad ou guys like it.  Jeff and I had a blast recording it, there is 40 minutes on the cutting room floor.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Bromptonboy

Quote from: moyer777 on February 14, 2011, 01:21:00 PM
I'm glad ou guys like it.  Jeff and I had a blast recording it, there is 40 minutes on the cutting room floor.
Ok, so you should release 'BSG 1980 Podcast - The Directors Cut'  or the Extended Edition.  :)
Pete

WillEagle

Just finished this one yesterday. I remember the Starbuck episode somewhat and I had thought it was on the original series though. You guys had a lot of good info to share, thank you.

Feathers

Quote from: WillEagle on February 27, 2011, 06:43:26 PM
Just finished this one yesterday. I remember the Starbuck episode somewhat and I had thought it was on the original series though. You guys had a lot of good info to share, thank you.

I'm glad it wasn't just me who remembered it that way! :)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Redshirt97

Quote from: WillEagle on February 27, 2011, 06:43:26 PM

I thought the one with starbuck was one of the better ones too.

moyer777

I'm glad you guys liked it.  Yeah, the Starbuck episode was really good.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Redshirt97

The dialogue between you and Jedijeff was just great too.  I also like the episode that had the human looking cylon too, wolfman jack was a great in that episode.  but I also loved it when the motorcycles took off into the air and flew, much to the crigin of the biker gang.