• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Mad Max Fury Road

Started by Bromptonboy, May 12, 2015, 05:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromptonboy

Pete

Bryancd

I can't wait, I think it looks terrific!

Rico

It's not out yet - at least not out in the US yet.  Opens this coming Friday.  I plan on going to see it.

Bromptonboy

I'll wait for the verdict from you guys then.  I must say I do like Charlize though..
Pete

Bryancd

Reviews so far are off the charts, it at almost 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Rico

Finally saw this today (actually for free due to having a free movie pass and this has been out for two weeks now). It's a really amazing film. Technically and visually it's awesome. I also felt pulled into the story and I thought Max played a vital and big part of it. Of course Charlize is incredible. A skilled actor can convey a lot by certain looks, movement and so forth and both Theron & Hardy have that ability. Really glad I didn't let this slip me by and went to see it in the theater.   :biggrin

jedijeff

I enjoyed the movie, plenty of action in it. I had wished that I had refreshed myself with the other Mad Max movies before seeing this one as it had been a real long time since I had seen them. I felt like I was trying to catch up for the first 30 minutes or so.