• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

great short lived TV show's

Started by BrownCoat, November 09, 2009, 08:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrownCoat

:2cents One of the TV show's that i can think of was Dark Angle staring  Jessica Alba as Max & Michael Weatherly Logan Cale. :flying The show Only lasted two seasons and every show made me wanting more. :shootgun: The only bad thing was the end of season two and seeing all the posable show's that they could do it made me sad that did not try

:2cents my thoughts

Bryancd

I don't understand a word of what you are trying to say here.  :blink

Bromptonboy

At any rate, JA is not hard to look at!  ;)
Pete

Omra

"Dark Angle"?????

I don't remember any show called that...  Was it an educational show about geometry?

cosmonaut

I liked Dark Angel. It had a strong female protagonist and the whole genetically engineered soldier thing in an dystopian future had some potential, but there wasn't enough for me, hoped it would get more interesting in coming seasons.

And I'm immune to JA, so that wasn't a factor.

Bryancd

So does "great lived TV shows" mean shows which had a great life, shows which were short lived and shouldn't have been, shows with Jessica Alba...? What does this mean????

cosmonaut

Quote from: Bryancd on November 09, 2009, 10:06:44 AM
So does "great lived TV shows" mean shows which had a great life, shows which were short lived and shouldn't have been, shows with Jessica Alba...? What does this mean????
google says it means "short lived", and google is always right! ;)