• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Post Readers for Season 10

Started by Geekyfanboy, June 29, 2009, 09:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Here are the ones we already have... 136, 141, 148, 153, 162, 165, 172, 175, 181

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Jen

Okay, thanks everyone. Here's the line up:

Jen 126, 129, 135, 138, 139, 142, 143, 144, 146, 147, 150

Meds 128, *131, 134, *141, 145, *148 (*already read)

Katrin 140

Billybob 149, 144

Dan 132

Rico, 133

Crystal 130, 136, 137

Thanks again everyone. :)

I will not be able to record or edit these together by this Weds, and I realize the lateness of the reading assignments makes it very inconvenient for the volunteers to do so too. I think we should skip the RR this week, to allow people the time to record their posts. Until Kenny can return, the RR will not be weekly. I love producing the Ready Room, but I just can't swing that tight schedule (Exhibit A: Anomaly). I hope you all can understand. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Feathers

If a few posts (in sequence are ready) and we don't need to hold a Wednesday air date, I could possibly put something together. It wouldn't have the usual polish though (or music come to that).

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Meds

Thanks for taking the ready room on Jen. Do i get a gold star for already doing mine. Lol

Feathers

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on September 14, 2009, 02:15:46 PM
Thanks for taking the ready room on Jen. Do i get a gold star for already doing mine. Lol

What? Another one?

Meds

Heee, head of the class me mate lol.

Feathers

'Podcasters pet' if you ask me *mumble* *mutter*

Meds

apple put on teachers desk, turns, takes catapult out and shoots mike then runs off hee hee.

Jen

Quote from: Feathers on September 14, 2009, 01:56:36 PM
If a few posts (in sequence are ready) and we don't need to hold a Wednesday air date, I could possibly put something together. It wouldn't have the usual polish though (or music come to that).

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the offer. There aren't many recordings in the ol inbox thus far, so I'll do the next one. I may need your help on the one to follow though. Rick sometimes puts the music in the file for Kenny, if you need help with that when the time comes.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

Thank you Meds for all your readings. :)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Dangelus

Mine is done and sent to the usual address.

Jen

AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

I'm working on stringing these together now. I'm missing some readings from one person, but rather than wait for them to be recorded, I'll do them. Thank you to everyone who did these. I appreciate it. :)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

Hey guys.. I'm back at the helm of The Ready Room.. going to start them up again. Not sure how often they will come out but I'm hoping for twice a month.

so I need volunteers to read for me. Please post here is you are willing to read some posts. Once I see how many readers I have I'll assign posts to read and will go from there.

thanks,
Kenny