• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Clone Wars: Season 3

Started by Geekyfanboy, August 10, 2010, 09:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingIsaacLinksr

Great episode indeed.  Ahsoka is really starting to become a great character.  But I just have one small issue:

[spoiler]How did Zero get captured again??[/spoiler]

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Feathers

Just saw the firrst two here. Sky Movies had a 'free' weekend so Ep's 1 and 2 were the bait to suck us into subscribing to see the rest of the season. (It's not going to work, too much money required)

We liked both spisodes but didn't 'get' that one was effectively a 'back in time' story. My son was really disappointed that they didn't show the 'in between' story where one of Domino squad was killed. I guess that could even have aired last season?

I need to get the DVDs for seasons 1 and two so that we can watch them through in sequence. Other than these two episodes, we've pretty much dipped in and out of whatever Cartoon Network happens to be showing of the older seasons (no series link for DVR recording, Grrr)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Bryancd

Quote from: Kingisaaclinksr on October 23, 2010, 12:28:41 PM
Great episode indeed.  Ahsoka is really starting to become a great character.  But I just have one small issue:

King

In the Clone Wars movie.

Bryancd

Quote from: Feathers on November 01, 2010, 02:35:15 AM
We liked both episodes but didn't 'get' that one was effectively a 'back in time' story. My son was really disappointed that they didn't show the 'in between' story where one of Domino squad was killed. I guess that could even have aired last season?

That was the Season One episode "Rookies" The entire 3rd season so far through episode 7, are all out of chronological order. It's actually very confusing and you need to read the StarWars.com episode guide to try and suss out when each episode takes place.

Feathers

Quote from: Bryancd on November 01, 2010, 05:55:27 AM
Quote from: Feathers on November 01, 2010, 02:35:15 AM
We liked both episodes but didn't 'get' that one was effectively a 'back in time' story. My son was really disappointed that they didn't show the 'in between' story where one of Domino squad was killed. I guess that could even have aired last season?

That was the Season One episode "Rookies" The entire 3rd season so far through episode 7, are all out of chronological order. It's actually very confusing and you need to read the StarWars.com episode guide to try and suss out when each episode takes place.

Thanks Bryan! I think that's the season that Cartoon Network are showing over here so if I can find that airing (or get the DVD) then Sam will be a happy boy

Rico

I was just a bit confused by the Ziro part.  Didn't they meet him in the movie but in the series Ahsoka doesn't seem to know him?

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on November 01, 2010, 06:10:53 AM
I was just a bit confused by the Ziro part.  Didn't they meet him in the movie but in the series Ahsoka doesn't seem to know him?

I haven't watched the movie in ages, but I don't recall Ahsoka meeting Ziro. She was off on Cristophis fighting with Anakin, the Ziro story line centered on Padme mostly.

Rico

Hmm, time to rewatch it then.  I just remember her carrying that little baby Hutt around for most of the movie!

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on November 01, 2010, 06:21:49 AM
Hmm, time to rewatch it then.  I just remember her carrying that little baby Hutt around for most of the movie!

Yes, that she did, but Ziro was back on Corruscant.

billybob476

I'm getting caught up on season 2 and 3. I was into it season 1 but kind of dropped off after that. I'm 3 or 4 eps into season 2 and enjoying it.

Feathers

Cartoon Network (UK) are running most of season 2 over the next weekend. I think they have 9 eps on Saturday and 9 on Sunday. Not sure when they'll show the final ones though.

Rico

Mike - can you buy the DVD's yet over in the UK?

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Kingisaaclinksr on October 23, 2010, 12:28:41 PM

King

Guys this episode was before Cad rescued Zero. This season especially they have been playing the episodes out of sequence.

Bryancd

I just got my Season 2 Blu-Ray set!

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Bryancd on November 01, 2010, 08:42:05 AM
I just got my Season 2 Blu-Ray set!

I'll pick it up tomorrow when it comes out.