• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Lucy Lawless

Started by Geekyfanboy, March 25, 2011, 02:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Came across this picture of Lucy Lawless and thought she looked great and wanted to share.

Meds

No, is that her? Wow. Saying that I like her dark haired but hey ho, nice one Kenny

Rico

I think that's closer to her natural hair color.  I remember hearing she dyed it black when she played Xena.  Nice pic!

Bryancd

I'll be in my bunk.....

Geekyfanboy

Wow.. she is HOT as a blond.. here are some more pixs I found

Meds

Phew, er get out of my bunk Bryan ;)

Bromptonboy

Pete

Ktrek

Nice photos but I prefer the Xena look. I never watched the show in first run and my wife and I have been working through the series and both really enjoying it. I don't quite know why we never watched it before but it was a fun show.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Pyrovile

I like her with dark hair as well.  That said, I'd hit it.
Reavers!

WillEagle

Nice. I have liked her character in No Ordinary Family.

Bromptonboy

I loved the appearance she made on 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' - it was classic.
Pete

X

I like the Spartacus look. Was it mentioned that she was nude in that?

davekill

Didn't know she was blond till I saw her in Battlestar

Coda

She's awesome and still very beautiful.  Loved her ever since Xena.  Did everyone know that she's a comedian and also a singer?  That's one talented lady.

Also saw her in an episode of Something So Right playing herself.  She went amazon on another actress who started a show ripped off from her's called Thena, Warrior Goddess.  Really funny show.  Here's the clip I found on youtube. Xena in Something So Right