Some very "un-Starbuck" pictures of Katee Sackhoff

Started by Rico, March 31, 2008, 02:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Katee Sackhoff Is Kind Of "Sexy Evil"
By Garth Franklin Wednesday December 15th 2010 11:49PM

Katee Sackhoff ("Battlestar Galactica") is set to star in the dark indie comedy "Sexy Evil Genius" reports Heat Vision Blog.

Sackhoff plays a woman who brings all of her ex-boyfriends together in a downtown Los Angeles bar. Over the course of the night she gets her revenge on some, rekindles romance with others, and solidifies her reputation as a Sexy Evil Genius.

Shawn Piller is directing from a script by Scott Lew. Lew is a quadriplegic, wheelchair-bound writer afflicted Lou Gehrig's Disease and writes with an infrared dot that points to letters on a computer screen. Sackhoff will serve as a co-producer.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/18935/katee-sackhoff-is-kind-of-sexy-evil-/

Vartok

Been watching BSG all over again 1-2 episodes a day last couple of weeks (lovin' it all over again).  She is such a good actor as Starbuck you really believe she is that brash, tough, frakked up fighter pilot she plays.  When you start to believe that must be her real persona it makes you stop and say "wow, she really is a good actor."

V

Rico

One of my favorite gifts this year!  Check it out!

Feathers

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Vartok

Rico, I liked the new one she did with the motorcycle, but this one you can let Lynn see.

Merry Christmas one and all.

V

Geekyfanboy

Hey Rico.. did you write her for an autograph or did someone get this for you at a con or something.. very cool

Rico

A recent Katee pic - with a friend!

billybob476

Twitter tells me she's gone back to blond, I wasn't a huge fan of the red hair.

Rico

Quote from: billybob476 on January 14, 2011, 07:46:00 PM
Twitter tells me she's gone back to blond, I wasn't a huge fan of the red hair.

The red hair was kind of interesting, but I like her blond more too.  I wonder if the red was for a certain acting job?

WillEagle

WOW! Nice pics! I really liked her in BSG and was surprised when she was gone for awhile. I did find it odd at first though when Starbuck was a female having watched the original BSG, but she is a lot better looking than Dirk! She was also good in Bionic Woman. A show that I wish would have lasted longer.

billybob476

Yes I believe it was for her recently completed project.

Rico

Classic blonde Katee is back!    :wub

Bromptonboy

Pete

WillEagle

Hey, did you know Katee is on CSI!! It looks like she has the red hair on it.

Rico

Nice interview with Katee at the link below.  Here's a short bit of the interview and a pic of the interviewer with Katee.

Katee Sackhoff: I kinda wanna be Sigourney Weaver. In everything she's ever done, she's absolutely amazing. Have you guys seen Death and the Maiden? OMG, absolutely amazing. She's kind of like my idol. I think when I saw Alien,... I was probably seven, and I was like "I wanna be her.".....

http://scifimafia.com/2011/02/exclusive-interview-with-katee-sackhoff-on-starbucks-place-in-sci-fi-whats-next-and-how-she-and-tricia-helfer-are-thelma-and-louise/