Some very "un-Starbuck" pictures of Katee Sackhoff

Started by Rico, March 31, 2008, 02:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CMOHamm

Holy Mother.....
She can be my CAG any day... ;) if you know what i mean..

Rico

In honor of Katee being on "The Big Bang Theory" tonight, here's another nice picture I found of her.   :wub

Rico

Been way too long since we have had a new Katee picture up.  So, I found a real nice one for today.    :wub

Rico

Another nice Katee pic, just because it's been too long.  I hear she may be back on TV soon in some type of crime drama.  Hope so! 

Rico

Katee's gone redhead.  Think I prefer her as a blond, but she looks pretty good this way too.    :wub

Rico

Need some Katee action today!    :wub

Rico

I think it's about time for a new Katee pic!

Bromptonboy

Very nice - although she looks like a blonde Posh Beckham in this one.  :)
Pete

Rico

Quote from: Bromptonboy on December 04, 2010, 02:29:17 PM
Very nice - although she looks like a blonde Posh Beckham in this one.  :)

WOW!  You are right. 

Geekyfanboy

Rico do you follow katee on twitter.. she's great, very snarky.. guess she was getting some flack for something she tweeted and she tweeted "For anyone who takes my twitter rants seriously, find something better to do. Better yet.....un- follow me! Simple!!"

This made me smile.

billybob476

Rico

Geekyfanboy

LOL.. I wasn't sure, you don't seem to have a large presence on twitter.. but I guess I should have known better :)

Rico

I don't post a lot myself on Twitter or Facebook, but I've used both of them longer than most people.

Rico

Ok, all this Katee talk just made me have to post a new pic of her.

P.S.  I have a special Katee item/collectible waiting for me when I get home in Michigan.  I'm excited to show it to you guys!