• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

If you could pick any Space ship ?

Started by darthcooley, September 15, 2007, 09:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Four Lights

serenity would be a cool ship... but not to dependable... so, maybe the Delta Flyer?
"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Spock "Star Trek" 2009

Darkmolerman

I would love Atlantis, If I ever had a breakdown I could use the stargate, it also has tons of tech.

That or Anubis' flag ship it has great weapons and is near Asgard greatness. By the way Anubis' ship is the bottom most Hatak...

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

brazilianjiujitsu1979

I think I would like the Enterprise-D because it is the "luxury" spaceship.  If I needed a battle hardened ship maybe the Enterprise-E or a borg fusion cube.  The warbird looks real cool but dosen't have the "leather" chairs.

Andy

Blackride

It's got to be the Sulaco from Aliens. Loaded full of Firepower and filled to the teeth with troops ready to kick butt!
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.