• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Four hours of Sci-Fi fun tonight, 4/13/07

Started by Rico, April 13, 2007, 10:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Four hours of Sci-Fi fun tonight - at least for those in the States that get the Sci-Fi channel.  Here's the line up:

A Stargate one hour special
Stargate: SG1 returns for it's final run of 10 episodes
Stargate: Atlantis returns for the rest of season 3
Painkiller Jane premieres

I know where I will be tonight.   :tealc

Darth Gaos

I was never a fan of the Stargate series for some reason but I really do want to see Painkiller Jane as that looks pretty cool and oh Yeah I think Kristanna Lokkinnenr (sp) is smokin.
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

JoSpiv

I never really got into SG-1.  But like you Darth, I may check in on Painkiller Jane.
"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing as wanting.  It is not logical, but it is often true." - Spock

comix

SG-1 is one of my favorite shows! Starting with Dresden and settling in for the night!
I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)

Rico

I thought both Stargate shows were a lot of fun.  I especially liked Atlantis.  I really like the interplay of the characters on that show.  SG1 was good too, but I think the Ori storyline has been dragged out a bit too long.  Still great to have them both back.  Still have to watch Painkiller Jane - it's on my TIVO.

moyer777

I really enjoyed Atlantis last night.  Great show.  I loved having Jack back for awhile.  He is so fun.  A couple of lines just made me laugh.  Pain Killer Jane is ok, I will reserve judgement until a few shows have aired. 

SG1 was good too, the whole name of the Dragon thing was funny, but cool.

It's just nice to have original well done Sci-Fi to watch!  :tealc

I'm gonna check out the making of special today after my walk.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darkmolerman

Yeah i watched the Myth of Stargate and i was disapointed i thought it would be more in-depth for example "THe Ga'ould Ra "balh blah" insted it was the gauld was blah blah blah but we needed it to be fair so the asgaurd came......the stargate episode was FUNNY! the dragon is puff lol and i saw the begining of atlantis , all i have to say is "Yeah i found a great buffe" and painkiller jane, well i did not see it.
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

markinro

Warning - SPOILERS.

Yup, Friday nights are back for a while.  SG-1 was good.  Atlantis was great.  Hurray, Rodney saves the day.   Painkiller Jane.  Hmmmmm...I think she should wear, oh I don't know - a cheerleader outfit ?   Hope it will get better.

Rico

Just watched Painkiller Jane.  It was ok.  Not a lot of depth and the action was so-so.  Hopefully it will pick up some.