• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Red vs Blue

Started by ElfManDan, May 20, 2013, 07:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElfManDan

Any other Red vs Blue/Rooster Teeth fans? Season 11 starts June 14. It's really become a pretty good series over the years, though it starts out some pretty basic machinima. The last few seasons I believe to be actually some real quality work.

Here's a short teaser for season 11. Though I really don't care for the Smosh guys (they just annoy me) the last clip with the RVB crew is great.

Comedy Week: Red vs. Blue Season 11 Teaser featuring Smosh

(Side Note: The new upcoming RWBY series from Rooster Teeth looks like it's likely to be pretty good too when that comes out).

Jobydrone

They announced at the Xbox One reveal that Steven Spielberg's production team is working on a live action Halo series to be available exclusively for Xbox Live Gold members and streamed through (I assume) the new Xbox console.  Although I find it hard to believe they wouldn't make this available for current Xbox 360 owners as well.

I watched some of the episodes of the first one or two seasons of Red vs. Blue and it didn't appeal to me that much.  "Machinima" has never really grabbed me although I've seen some WoW stuff back when I was still playing that's pretty clever.  I'm sure Red vs. Blue has advanced far beyond what I saw years ago by now, Imight check it out again.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

ElfManDan

Yeah they are actually doing full animation now too. It's an interesting blend of machinima and animation. The action scenes are pretty awesome to watch.

Falling Towards the Sky