• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

King and I Meet Up!

Started by ElfManDan, September 17, 2011, 04:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElfManDan

So look who passed through my city today!!! Finally got to meet King.

Geekyfanboy

Awesome pix guys.. hope you had a good time.

Poodyglitz

That's cool. Hope you guys had fun. It's got to be great to meet someone from the community in person.

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

ElfManDan

Yeah it's so awesome to finally meet him. He was going to be passing nearby I knew and I told him he should stop by to see me or I'd travel a little to meet him. They (his family) ended up passing through the Tri-Cities. I was so excited when I left the gym to go meet up with them. We had a good time hanging around the mall and Heytelling Rick.

M-5

KingIsaacLinksr

I can, of course, confirm that this picture is legitimate.  :)  It was great fun meeting up with another member of the TSF crew.  Hope to do so very soon, but my vacation has come to an end and I must face reality again.......

save me.  ;)

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Dangelus

This is why this community is so great! Love it. :)

Meds

Tim you are becoming the American Willy Fogg :)

Rico

That is so cool guys!  One of these days I'll have to rent a Winnebago and travel the country (and world) seeking out TSF members.  :)

turtlesrock

that's so cool that TSF members meet up now and again! :)

WillEagle

Awesome. It is neat that you can get the chance to do that. Everybody on here seem like they would be cool to meet no matter your background. Because the thing that we have in common is our love of Star Trek and Sci-Fi.

ElfManDan

Yeah we talked about all sorts of stuff. Though I know I can be a bit of a chatter box when I get talking. One thing about meeting him was I for some reason expected him to be shorter. Tim is a bit of tall guy, he makes me look short in that picture and I'm probably about average height I think.

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Sheppard on September 18, 2011, 08:49:59 AM
Yeah we talked about all sorts of stuff. Though I know I can be a bit of a chatter box when I get talking. One thing about meeting him was I for some reason expected him to be shorter. Tim is a bit of tall guy, he makes me look short in that picture and I'm probably about average height I think.

My Brothers and I are all around the 6' mark, I'm at 6'2" so I'm rather tall.  :P

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Dangelus

Quote from: KingIsaacLinksr on September 18, 2011, 10:00:07 AM
Quote from: Sheppard on September 18, 2011, 08:49:59 AM

My Brothers and I are all around the 6' mark, I'm at 6'2" so I'm rather tall.  :P

King

Yeah but I bet Dan could still kick your... You know. ;)