News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Season 10 OOC

Started by Jen, June 18, 2009, 10:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allen

Ok, I'm just confused now. Who am I? LOL

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

Meds

Oh you've changed your name to allen, right so we'll call you Dan ;) lol

Feathers

We could always call Dan, Allen, just to even things up. :)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Jen

After reading the last few joint posts in the works (yet to be posted) and a select few 'questioning incidents' from the first few posts, I have decided that Sevryll may have a conversation with certain crew members should the distrust of her judgment escalate. :D You'll see when you read them.  But...seriously. Don't second guess the captain unless you want to be called out on it.  I think Captain Sevryll is being very patient, but she missed her nightly meditation ritual. I'm not sure how much longer she can be 'cool' and 'aloof'. ;)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Allen

Lay some old-fashioned Kirk-style smack-down on 'em!!
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

Jen

Quote from: Allen on July 26, 2009, 06:10:42 PM
Lay some old-fashioned Kirk-style smack-down on 'em!!

LOL, I'm not sure how a Vulcan would do that precisely...but I'm working on it, just in case she needs to.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Allen

Hey, Spock was pretty handy in a fist-fight when he needed to be!

(TOS, season 3, episode 22, "The Savage Curtain")
http://www.tv.com/video/Uov29DwwNKBcz4UCQsiSfSpVCu5IBx9_/The+Savage+Curtain?o=cbs&tag=content_wrap;episode_header

Meds

Hee hee. And I've just seen a reason why one certain individual is being a bit more tense than usual. ;-)

Bryancd

Holy Cow!!!! How did we fit a 30 meter long ship into the shuttle bay of an Intrepid class ship!   :wacko

Sounds like the same scaling issue's thay had on "Voayger". ;)

Feathers

...and don't forget that one of the shuttle bays is out of comission too with its craft distributed between the others.

X

Yeah, we got three. the presido was stored in shuttle bay 3 where the Aurora is and presidio was kept. That the more secure bay as well.

Allen

Well, then we're being consistent with the shows, then aren't we? LOL

X

Status update.

Aeric James - Off duty in a closed door meeting with the captain.

Oryn - Just entered a turbo lift after some off screen talks with people in the shuttle bay.

It is currently well into the Beta shift and should be shifting to the gamma shift soon. Alpha shift ended between 6 -7 hours ago. Since the ship is currently on a full rotation, there wouldn't be much difference between Alpha and beta staff levels, but there will be a reduction for the gamma shift as per normal.

Jen

I'm going to begin a 'briefing' post for the senior officers soon. I'll send the writers (senior officers), an invite to google docs in another day or so. Let me get it started first...been busy at work and with Anomaly.

I'm beginning to turn the wheel of the 'murder plot'. I've been putting little details in my posts that will unfold further down the line. I will involve others a little later.

Also, let me be the one to progress the time in the story so it will be easier for writers to stay on the same day. It cuts back on confusion. As Chris said, right now it's late beta shift and it's about to transition to gamma.

AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Feathers

Ouch! Galdar's been in the bar for hours then!

I guess he may have left and come back he did have some holoentertainment scheduled at some point.