• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

STAR TREK/GREEN LANTERN CROSOVER EVENT!

Started by WillEagle, July 14, 2015, 07:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillEagle

Two great titles come together for this years best crossover event. (In my humble opinion). The current Star Trek crew meet up with the Green Lantern Corps in a series titles "The Spectrum War". I enjoy both of these titles now so it's pretty cool that they are doing a crossover for these.
The first issue has a total of 6 covers! One being a blank variant and a SDCC variant. How could anyone get all 6! I had a choice of 3 from my comic shop and I picked up cover C. And it looks like Rico has the same one according to his pic. Just picked this up on Friday and I was debating on getting the single issues or wait for the Graphic Novel. When I saw all the cover choices I couldn't resist grabbing one! Now do I wait for all 6 issues before I read it?
Issue 2 comes out in August with 3 different cover. More choices. All of them look pretty cool unlike what I thought of some of the covers for the last Trek crossover with The Planet of the Apes.