• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stansnig

Terminator & Aliens.  Cool!  I'm back ladies and gents sorry i've been kinda busy.  Hope all are well.
stansnig

QuadShot

Hey gang, Bryan and I are recording this episode tomorrow (Sat) afternoon (MST), so if you're interested in sending in a comment, you can email them to ajk459@cox.net. Thanks Chris-El for your audio...awesome stuff. Al

Bryancd

And another podcast in the can! I was actually recording from the can, but don't tell Al. ;) Has such a great time with my podcasting buddy again today and I hope you guys dig the show when it's released. Thank you so much Al for doing all the heavy lifting!

QuadShot

Ok, let me clarify what Bryan meant by "in the can" :) No, we didn't actually record IN the bathroom. Although his mic WAS pretty echoey :) And I thought I heard a flushing sound! :) It was a blast and Bryan is so fun to record with. He's a natural and Bryan...anytime you want the mic, just let me know! So, I'll be editing up today and tomorrow and it'll be ready for the 15th! Thanks Bry!!

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: QuadShot on April 07, 2012, 05:16:29 PM
Ok, let me clarify what Bryan meant by "in the can" :) No, we didn't actually record IN the bathroom. Although his mic WAS pretty echoey :) And I thought I heard a flushing sound! :) It was a blast and Bryan is so fun to record with. He's a natural and Bryan...anytime you want the mic, just let me know! So, I'll be editing up today and tomorrow and it'll be ready for the 15th! Thanks Bry!!

Your not really convincing me Bryan recorded from "in the can"  ;)

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

QuadShot

Well King...uh...well...he DID go on a long bike ride today. And that, well, you know, always gets the plumbing...uh...going. :)

Bryancd

You guys are in for a treat! Al did an awesome job editing this together!

billybob476

Very excited to hear what you guys have to say about my favourite Alien movie!

Bromptonboy

Looking forward to listening to the newest Alien-cast.  In Space - No One Can Hear You Podcasting.
Pete

Bryancd

QuadShot

M-5

I can't wait to hear this podcast! :cheers

QuadShot

Bryan actually sang a song on this one. Quite good really.

Jen

I really enjoyed your last Alien episode, guys. You did a great job.  I'm looking forward to the next one too. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

QuadShot

Thanks Jen! :) It's all Bryan though. He's the magic! :)