• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Vidcast # 551 - Diamond Select Ships

Started by Rico, August 16, 2015, 07:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

A new vidcast is now up done by Jedi Jeff covering the line of Diamond Select "Star Trek" ships that he collects.  Really cool show and Jeff does a great job covering the ships (i need to buy a few more of these).  Big thanks to Jeff - I know how much work and time video can take to do.

Podcast Notes:  http://treksinscifi.com/podcast_notes/?p=3681

Treks in Sci-Fi #551 - Diamond Select "Star Trek" Ships on Vimeo

Bromptonboy

Pete

M-5

Thanks Jeff for the great vidcast!  I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves the Excelsior class starship. :cheers

jedijeff

Thanks All, it was fun to do. I agree Mark, the Excelsior's are nice ships, when I got these toys, I appreciated it more. At some point when my modelling skills improve, I hope I can build one as well.

Jen

Great stuff, Jeff! Where do you display them all? Looks like you have a nice glass shelf or two. Really liked the NCC 1701D, but they're all cool. Thanks for doing that!
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

jedijeff

Thanks Jen. I have all my Enterprises lines up on a Glass display cabinet right now. I bought a new display shelf a few weeks ago from Ikea, which I might use to put these on. Used it for my filming, but still deciding if that is where I want to put the ships, or use it for something else.