• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

More from Ona & Charis

Started by Rico, August 01, 2009, 08:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

I interviewed these cool geek girls about a year ago about their Trek photography.  They have some new stuff up now here:  http://chonastock.deviantart.com/gallery/
Below is a sample:

wraith1701

Cool picture, Rico.  Those ladies have talented make up artists.

Rico

Quote from: wraith1701 on August 01, 2009, 08:37:50 AM
Cool picture, Rico.  Those ladies have talented make up artists.

They do it all themselves.  Makeup, hair, costumes, pictures.  I learned that when I talked to them.  I was shocked they did everything.  Even the pictures when they are both in them.

Bryancd

cosmonaut

I really like them, ever since I learned about them in the interview. I really like their photos, I think they are the best trek style pictures I found on the net. It all fits, the costumes, the makeup, the background. They aren't poking fun at trek and are very sexy without being raunchy! :)

Rico

Quote from: cosmonaut on August 02, 2009, 01:19:19 AM
I really like them, ever since I learned about them in the interview. I really like their photos, I think they are the best trek style pictures I found on the net. It all fits, the costumes, the makeup, the background. They aren't poking fun at trek and are very sexy without being raunchy! :)

Yep - I very much agree.  Plus they are fans of Trek too and not just exploiting it or anything like that.