• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Podcast # 556 - Classic Sci-Fi music themes

Started by Rico, September 27, 2015, 07:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

This week Mark is back with a look at some classic, Sci-Fi musical themes and sountrack music from the 1950's era.  Big thanks to Mark and enjoy the show everyone.

Podcast Notes:  http://treksinscifi.com/podcast_notes/?p=3715

http://www.treksinscifi.com/podcasts/TreksinSciFi_556_SF_Themes.mp3

Bromptonboy

Pete

WillEagle

Redshirt97

I just listened the other day. great show but different from the usual fare that Mark gives us.  I am fan of soundtrack music myself so it was just great listening to those selected tracks. I really liked the theam song for the Blob.  surprising upbeat for a sci-fi horror movie with a lot of people getting killed.
I am going with the best information that I have.

M-5

Quote from: Redshirt97 on October 01, 2015, 06:52:45 AM
I just listened the other day. great show but different from the usual fare that Mark gives us.  I am fan of soundtrack music myself so it was just great listening to those selected tracks. I really liked the theam song for the Blob.  surprising upbeat for a sci-fi horror movie with a lot of people getting killed.
If you liked the theme to The Blob, what did you think of theme to Panic in the Year Zero?

Redshirt97

Quote from: M-5 on October 01, 2015, 08:05:27 PM
Quote from: Redshirt97 on October 01, 2015, 06:52:45 AM
If you liked the theme to The Blob, what did you think of theme to Panic in the Year Zero?

Oh yes I forget to mention that one too, it was just as grovly.  I do not think I  have seen that one, I will need to check it out one day.
I am going with the best information that I have.

WillEagle

Good job, Mark. Fun podcast. I also liked that song from "The Blob". Very different from what I expected.