• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Dragon Age: Redemption

Started by Geekyfanboy, February 15, 2011, 07:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dangelus

Never been hugely into Fantasy shows for some reason, don't know why, might be because I like the science and tech of sci-fi too much and I find the enormousness of Fantasy worlds hard to digest.

I should really watch the LOTR movies shouldn't I?

Geekyfanboy

Felicia Day was on Jimmy Fallon and they premiered the trailer for Dragon Age: Redemption..  couldn't embed the video here but you can go to my blog and watch it.

http://geekyfanboy.blogspot.com/2011/02/dragon-age-redemption-trailer.html

Geekyfanboy

Rico

WillEagle

Dangelus, you should watch the LOTR trilogy. I'm not into fantasy as much either but those movies were AWESOME!! I even bought the extended versions that have tons & tons of extras!

Meds

wraith1701

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on February 15, 2011, 08:11:49 AM
You guys this series is going to be EPIC.. I got to spend a day on set and it was AWESOME!!!

Small world, Kenny. I was just talking about this show with a dude named Ed on another forum; turns out he knows you! Had nothing but good stuff to say; what a cool guy you were and how much he dug his interview on your podcast.  Something about falling out of an elephant?

Anyway, Dragon Age looks pretty cool.  I gotta check it out! :)

Dangelus

Quote from: WillEagle1701 on February 17, 2011, 02:36:57 PM
Dangelus, you should watch the LOTR trilogy. I'm not into fantasy as much either but those movies were AWESOME!! I even bought the extended versions that have tons & tons of extras!

It's on my list. :)

Rico

Really awesome.  Can't wait!

Rico

Geekyfanboy

Comes out in October 11th.. it was just announced..

Felicia announced that her character is the lead in the next Dragon Age Game, this was the plan all along, to introduce her character in the webseries and then carry her over to the new game.

Dragon Age 2: Mark of the Assassin

Here's the trailer..

http://youtu.be/U9h4XBdlhbc

billybob476

Meds

Felicia does look awesome in that photo, great stance, if you know what I mean. Ahem

Rico

Kenny - thanks for the info.  Any idea why they just put out an animated trailer at this point?  Do you think we will get another live action trailer before the series starts?