• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Bring Back Star Wars with Justin Lee Collins.

Started by Trekkygeek, September 17, 2008, 01:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trekkygeek

A few nights ago on British TV was this great show called "Bring Back Star Wars", an attempt by Justin Lee Collins to bring back the main cast for a reunion in London to re-enact his favourite scene.
This is not the first time he has done this. He also made "Bring Back The A-Team"
Below I posted this clip of an interview with Carrie Fisher.
WARNING. This clip may be a little rude in places but nothing too bad.

You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Meds

Yeah, old Mark Hamil didn't come off too well did he.

Rico

Meds

And Anthony Daniels, he was a bit of a arse. Good to see the green cross code man, wicket, chewie, kenny and of course the legend boba fett.

Bryancd

Oh my God! I was just watching this on YouTube! They have the whole episode, you have to go watch it, it's brillianT!

billybob476

Meds

JLC isn't creepy, he's just English ha ha. From Bristol and they all talk like that (also where Darth Vader comes from ooo arrr) He's done Bring back the A-Team, bring back Grange Hill, Bring back Dallas and a darts special.

Trekkygeek

JLC is a legend mate. I loved his darts special, especially the research into finding his "sweet" point of drunkeness. How many pints before his darts has great and how many was too much. That brought back memories.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Meds

Oh man the darts special was just brilliant and how true regarding the 'just enough drink to make you sharp' it was when he kissed that other darts player when he was hammered and then his wife was giving him the eye in the morning ha ha

Bryancd

I think he's brilliant! Very funny, I'm half way through the show...Going to watch "Bring Back The A-Team" next!

Meds

That one is brilliant, wont say anything about it as not to spoil it but what i will say is that George peppard doesnt show up.

Trekkygeek

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on September 26, 2008, 01:07:42 PM
That one is brilliant, wont say anything about it as not to spoil it but what i will say is that George peppard doesnt show up.

:roflmao

wraith1701

Great show, thanks for posting the link!  I'm impressed with what good sports all the folks who took part in this were; even Daniels.  And Carrie Fisher is awesome. :)