• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Lost Love

Started by Geoff G.o.B, January 10, 2008, 06:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff G.o.B

Ok I'm on season 6 of TNG now, only 1 and a bit seasons to go and I'm out of trek DVDs to watch  :'(. Anyway we just had the episode where they go to an outpost where it appears that a female member of the outpost team killed her colleague and fled to be captured by the Klingons. Geordie falls for her and tries to prove her innocence, anyway it turns out it was a giant amoeba disguised as a dog. (that's the short version).

so it got me wondering, exactly how many love interests has each principal crew member had, and how many of them turned out to be bad guys or got killed?

Picard - Vash and that empath girls who was going to join two races together
Riker - I've lost count but the cat like one with the game was definitely in the "baddie" category
Troy - Empath rapist bloke, Empath with his choir who all got killed, negotiator bloke who gave them all his bad emotions

I'll add some more as they come back to me
If you can remain calm when all around you are panicking, you probably didn't understand the question

Jen

Picard - Vash and that empath girls who was going to join two races together... and an officer who took him to a junction in the Jeffrey's tubes where the acoustics were the best on the Enterprise He played the flute she played the "keyboard".  I don't know what happened to her. Oh, then there was the JAG officer who acted as the judge in Measure Of A Man. He mentioned that she sort of turned on him in the past.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Jen on January 10, 2008, 06:56:23 AM
and an officer who took him to a junction in the Jeffrey's tubes where the acoustics were the best on the Enterprise He played the flute she played the "keyboard".  I don't know what happened to her.

That episode is one of my favorite episodes.  Second to the Light one...sorry, the name escapes me.

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

markinro

Lt. Command Nella Daren.  That is in my top 10.  Definitely one of the "chick-flick" episodes.

Ktrek

My wife and I just watched this episode again a couple of days back. The episode is from the 6th season and is called "Lessons". I think it's probably one of my favorite episodes chick flick or not. It's really the only time during the series run where we actually see Picard have the possibility for a real love interest outside of Beverly Crusher, who we all know he has been in love with for years but won't pursue it for professional reasons. Picard had to place her in a risky life and death situation and when she survives the away mission she decides to transfer off the ship because Picard would be hard pressed to put her life in jeopardy again if their romance went any further.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine