• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

King and I Meet Up!

Started by ElfManDan, September 17, 2011, 04:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElfManDan

Well I'm out there too. I'm way too thin, in an overly healthy way. I just don't see myself as ever being average there.

Feathers

Quote from: Sheppard on September 21, 2011, 01:43:23 PM
Well I'm out there too. I'm way too thin, in an overly healthy way. I just don't see myself as ever being average there.

I'd suggest you eat more but I've read enough of your tweets to suspect that that would be easier said than done. Personally, I'm eating less so I could ship you some left overs if you like? How long for old food to cross the Atlantic (by boat) and then drive up to you?

OK, scratch that idea.

Back on topic, how long did the epic meet up last?

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

ElfManDan

Quote from: Feathers on September 21, 2011, 01:47:34 PM
Quote from: Sheppard on September 21, 2011, 01:43:23 PM

I'd suggest you eat more but I've read enough of your tweets to suspect that that would be easier said than done. Personally, I'm eating less so I could ship you some left overs if you like? How long for old food to cross the Atlantic (by boat) and then drive up to you?

OK, scratch that idea.

Back on topic, how long did the epic meet up last?

I don't think that would work. I eat more than the average person. I need an extra about 1000 to 2000 calories daily then most people cause I burn that much off in less then 2 hours. That's life as a fitness instructor (or being crazy, but no, maybe those are the same thing...).

It was about 3 hours I'd say we just hung out at the mall. It was a pretty suddenly planned thing.