• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Anyone need a McQuarrie Boba Fett figure

Started by Dan M, May 27, 2007, 03:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan M

I found this wave at TRU today.  I picked up an extra Fett in case anyone here needs him.

Don't pay eBay prices!  My cost + shipping.  Just want to help out a fellow TrekSF board member.

Rico

Is the Stormtrooper hard to find?  Is it in this wave too?

Dan M

I believe that the Stormtrooper was in the previous wave.  Each wave this year will contain a McQuarrie concept figure.

Yeah, I've read that he is hard-to-find.  I found one for myself but posters on other boards are having issues.

Yeoman Mara

I like the new figures they are doing.  Very different.  It's fun to see the older designs.
A redhead with a lightsaber is a dangerous combination!

jedijeff

Hi Dan, if you still have it I would be interested if you are willing to mail it to me in Canada. I prefer the american cards to the Generic Canadien cards we get up here.

ryanlb

The Stormtrooper will be coming out again in future waves, Hasbro has said they know he's popular, so they'll be trying to put out as many as people want.
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

Dan M

Boba goes to JediJeff. 

Ryanlb, can you share pics of the GG Classic Padme, etc. 

-- Dan, stalking you on the GGC forum

jedijeff

I would Like to thank Dan for sending this figure to me, a long with an Unleashed figure not available to me in Canada. Dan really helped me out, and greatly appreciated.