• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

ARROW OF APOLLO PROP REPLICA

Started by Geekyfanboy, April 16, 2007, 03:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

The Arrow of Apollo, as retrieved by Kara "Starbuck" Thrace, is one of the keys to finding the Motherworld, Earth. Creation Entertainment has worked with master prop artists to lovingly recreate this artifact using the original prop to create an exacting limited edition reproduction you will be proud to own.

Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and Limited Edition numbering.

This prop replica is limited to 100, so please order soon!

http://www.creationent.com/bg/index2.htm

Rico

Darn it Kenny - you shouldn't of showed me that.  Hehe!  Wish they had a better description on the page though.  Have to find out more first.

Geekyfanboy

Yeah for that much money you would think they would give more details.

jedijeff

Wow, that is a really low edition size. Cool prop to have for sure.

Geekyfanboy

Yeah only 100 worldwide... that will be very valuable very soon.

the_wasd_man

Aww man! This thing is gonna sell like hot bread! (is that the right expression)

If only I had 200$ handy.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: the_wasd_man on April 16, 2007, 05:25:33 PM
Aww man! This thing is gonna sell like hot bread! (is that the right expression)

If only I had 200$ handy.

LOL.. I would say "Hot Cakes"

the_wasd_man

Damn it! Cakes!

Ok... got it. In french it's "Pain Chaud" (hot bread) In English, it's hot cakes... noted. :D

JoSpiv

Very coool stuff.

But the question is, does it really point to the location of Earth?
"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing as wanting.  It is not logical, but it is often true." - Spock

bailinski

It looks nice, but is this really a $200 item?  I would think this would be more of a $100-150 max.  I don't look at this as a must have for BSG.  Thats my  :2cents

KM Collect
Ebay feedback: Kitemare
Master Replicas Authorized Retailer

Rico

I kind of agree.  Obviously I'm a big fan of this kind of stuff, but even I'm not drawn in too much on this one.