• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Game: Name That Starship Class!

Started by wraith1701, May 04, 2009, 04:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

Quote from: Omra on May 05, 2009, 04:37:03 PM
A little different...

That's the class I don't like much. Norway.

Omra

Yeah, I was in a hurry. :blush

Here's a cool shot of the steamrunner class Wraith and I like...

wraith1701

Quote from: Omra on May 05, 2009, 04:41:09 PM
Yeah, I was in a hurry. :blush

Here's a cool shot of the steamrunner class Wraith and I like...

That picture kicks butt! Added it to my library. 

Go ahead Chris, your turn.

X

wraith1701

X

Quote from: wraith1701 on May 05, 2009, 04:53:40 PM
romulan Valdor Class :)
I'll give it to ya. We're accepting Norexian Class, Mogai Class, and Valdor type (the name of the ship in nemesis, but no class given on screen)

Omra

It was a new type of warbird, the name of the ship was 'Valdore'.

From Nemisis of course.

wraith1701

The name of the ship is Valdore; it was the first of the new Valdore Strike cruisers, named after the prototype. Much like the Constitution class was named after the Constitution, and the Excelsior class after the Excelsior.  I'm stumped... What part of the Class name am I missing?

wraith1701

Quote from: Just X on May 05, 2009, 04:54:55 PM
Quote from: wraith1701 on May 05, 2009, 04:53:40 PM
romulan Valdor Class :)
I'll give it to ya. We're accepting Norexian Class, Mogai Class, and Valdor type (the name of the ship in nemesis, but no class given on screen)

Cool. :)

Taking back to the Old School-

X

Quote from: wraith1701 on May 05, 2009, 05:00:09 PM
The name of the ship is Valdore; it was the first of the new Valdore Strike cruisers, named after the prototype. Much like the Constitution class was named after the Constitution, and the Excelsior class after the Excelsior.  I'm stumped... What part of the Class name am I missing?
The wonderful world of trek had it listed as a Valdore type, but the Titan books have it as a Mogai Class, and the Trek collectible game lists it as a Norexan class. Consider it my fault for picking a ship who's class wasn't ever named on screen.

wraith1701

Quote from: Just X on May 05, 2009, 05:03:19 PM
Quote from: wraith1701 on May 05, 2009, 05:00:09 PM
The wonderful world of trek had it listed as a Valdore type, but the Titan books have it as a Mogai Class, and the Trek collectible game lists it as a Norexan class. Consider it my fault for picking a ship who's class wasn't ever named on screen.
It's all cool, man; I didn't remember the name given in the books, and the other names are new to me.  That's one of the things I like about the site; I learn something new each time I visit. :)

wraith1701

... Still waiting for a taker on this pre-TOS starship.

X

wraith1701

No, but you're in the right area of the alphabet...

X

Had to think Daedalus Class. It was on the tip of my tongue, but I misspelled the hell out of it and Dauntless was another class that sounded familiar.