• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Game: Name That Starship Class!

Started by wraith1701, May 04, 2009, 04:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wraith1701

I always liked non-traditional designs -

Omra

I think that is the steamrunner class...

I'm a little rusty, its been awhile. :-[

wraith1701

Yep; Steamrunner class. :)

Your turn, Omra.

Omra

The ship in the forgound is the one in question-

wraith1701

I know it's the Kelvin, but I don't think the Class name has been named yet...?  Kelvin Class? 

Meds

Oh this is a greath thread Eric. i know very little about this subject and am loving it. More pics and info guys keep em coming i'm impressed.

Bryancd

Yeah, I'm not aware that either of the new movie ships have been given class designations. I wouldn't assume the Enterprise is going to be called a Constitution Class at all. From a design standpoint, I bet we see lot's of different configurations with no two ships being alike in the new universe.

wraith1701

After searching for a name for the Kelvin's class, all I can come up with is  "The Kelvin  is of a so far unseen ship class".  :ohwell   Most of the ship-geek sites are referring to it as a "Kelvin-Type" ship for the time being. 

I'm going to go ahead and put up another image-

Bryancd

Miranda. Always loved that one. :)

Here's one I had to look up, this would have stumped me.

billybob476

Quote from: Bryancd on May 05, 2009, 03:50:41 PM
Miranda. Always loved that one. :)

Here's one I had to look up, this would have stumped me.

Not only is it a Miranda class, it's Reliant, NCC-1864.

X

That's one of my favorite classes of ship for some reason. I like the side profile in the DS9 tech manual better though ... Oh yeah .. Saber Class

X

I love this ship's look even more though

Omra

I guess since we won't know the class-name until Friday, I should choose another ship...  :blush

wraith1701

Wells Class- The Relativity!

QuoteI guess since we won't know the class-name until Friday, I should choose another ship...   :blush

Go ahead Omra- Pick us a good one!  :)

Omra

A little different...