• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Forum Members as Trek Characters

Started by Jen, January 14, 2009, 11:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

Quote from: Rico on January 15, 2009, 11:31:08 AM
I'm probably a blend of Riker and Data.

Surely Damon Rico is a collector in the Trek universe too? Mind you, that's not enterprise crew so probably doesn't count.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

M-5

I'd be some miscellaneous crewmember in Engineering.

Darth Gaos

Quote from: Jen on January 15, 2009, 11:05:45 AM
You're Barclay? Really? I've never gotten that impression from you. But, I understand what you mean. Online is different than real life.  I'm normally very quiet and David likes to say that I'm anti-social...but only because I'm not a "social butterfly" as we call them. I guess that's why I hang out with people like Angela..they tend to pull me out of my shell.

My friends would say I am anything but introverted because I can get quite boisterous but alot of them have told me that when they first met me they thought I was kind of a jerkwad....not because I was rude or anything but I was just very quiet and reserved.....After getting to know me better I am betting that some of them wish they could go back in time ;D
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Jen

Quote from: Darth Gaos on January 17, 2009, 08:14:21 PM
Quote from: Jen on January 15, 2009, 11:05:45 AM
You're Barclay? Really? I've never gotten that impression from you. But, I understand what you mean. Online is different than real life.  I'm normally very quiet and David likes to say that I'm anti-social...but only because I'm not a "social butterfly" as we call them. I guess that's why I hang out with people like Angela..they tend to pull me out of my shell.

My friends would say I am anything but introverted because I can get quite boisterous but alot of them have told me that when they first met me they thought I was kind of a jerkwad....not because I was rude or anything but I was just very quiet and reserved.....After getting to know me better I am betting that some of them wish they could go back in time ;D

LOL! When I was in high school, some students thought I was a snob because I didn't say much...I guess they thought I was silently judging them. :D  I totally understand where you're coming from.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

billybob476

I could go with Geordi. I'm the techie who's bad with women (meeting my wife was definitely an anomalous occurrence!)

Darrell

Personalitywise I'm totally Barclay, but have Picard's hair.

I probably have much more potential than I let be known.  Love figuring things out and solving problems, and even though I might have the best solution, someone more motivated will probably be the one to make it so.