• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Favorite Trek Moments- Youtube hunt!

Started by wraith1701, September 03, 2008, 06:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

Quote from: markinro on September 05, 2008, 08:54:07 AM
Quote from: Jen on September 05, 2008, 04:54:00 AM
Awesome! I have not seen that. I'm working on watching all of DS9. I've seen very few episodes of Voyager and DS9... can't wait to see what I've missed. :)

Whoa, whoa, whoa -- huh ?  A trekkie (ok, trekkette) who has not seen every episode of a ST series !!!??  IMPOSTER !!
:jawdrop  :roflmao

I'm an Anomaly remember? I've admitted this a couple of times on our show! LOL! ;) :D
When these shows were on air, I was in college and had no cable tv and I was dating a very handsome non-geek who only found out I was a Trekky years after I married him. Now that  he's stuck with me...I'm catching up on my Trek. :D
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Trekkygeek

One of my favourite clips from Star Trek was this clip. It's fairly long but worth it. When I was in the cinema watching this, I was awestruck.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

KingIsaacLinksr

Awesome! I have not seen that. I'm working on watching all of DS9. I've seen very few episodes of Voyager and DS9... can't wait to see what I've missed. :)

Whoa, whoa, whoa -- huh ?  A trekkie (ok, trekkette) who has not seen every episode of a ST series !!!??  IMPOSTER !!

I haven't seen all of DS9/Voy/Ent.  Sadly.....

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Jen

Quote from: Trekkygeek on September 05, 2008, 12:18:09 PM
One of my favourite clips from Star Trek was this clip. It's fairly long but worth it. When I was in the cinema watching this, I was awestruck.

Oh.. yeah they were excellent villains weren't they?! I couldn't STAND them, which means the writers did their jobs as writers and the actresses did they're jobs as actresses.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

sheldor

Quote from: Kinglinksr on September 05, 2008, 01:13:10 PM

All of the sudden, I am feeling middle-aged

King

All of the sudden, I am feeling middle-aged.

Bryancd

Quote from: Trekkygeek on September 05, 2008, 12:18:09 PM

Great sequence, Tim. Riker's delivery of the line, "Fire." is one of my favorites. Ranks up there when Kirk did it in TWOK after dropping the Reliants shields.

Bryancd

Quote from: Jen on September 05, 2008, 11:38:15 AM

I'm an Anomaly remember? I've admitted this a couple of times on our show! LOL! ;) :D
When these shows were on air, I was in college and had no cable tv and I was dating a very handsome non-geek who only found out I was a Trekky years after I married him. Now that  he's stuck with me...I'm catching up on my Trek. :D

Don't worry Jen. I only saw all of TNG, DS9, and VOY when they came out on DVD starting in 2003. I was in college during TNG and having too much fun going out to club's during the '90's. :)
I got back to my Trek roots later in life.

X

I saw all of everything, but there are some thirds season TOS that I want my life back from ... :coughs: spock's brain

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: markinro on September 05, 2008, 06:57:04 PM
Quote from: Kinglinksr on September 05, 2008, 01:13:10 PM

All of the sudden, I am feeling middle-aged

King

All of the sudden, I am feeling middle-aged.

FEEL OLD, REALLY REALLY OLD.....because...uhh....I'm....mean?

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr