• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

PHOTOS IN OUR SHIRTS

Started by Trekkygeek, May 09, 2008, 12:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trekkygeek

Hi there. Got my shirt yesterday and I thought it would be great if we posted some pictures of ourselves in the shirts near some landmarks in our town. I have taken the liberty of starting this thread. I also wore it to the pub proudly and didn't get my head kicked in so that was a good start. I did get some funny looks this morning though when my colleague and I were walking around Brighton looking for great shots. I'm afraid the weather was very cloudy so the quality isn't great...but here they are.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Trekkygeek

The first photo shows me standing to the side of Brighton Pier, formerly The Palace pier.
The second photo shows the same but with a famous red phone box also.
The third is just me posing like an idiot under the sign, notice the seagull sitting on top.
The last shot is in front of Brighton Pavilion, an old regency building which spends most of its time covered in scaffolding
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Trekkygeek

And for sheer Egos sake, I had to post my final shot.

Rico

Those are great!  I plan on being in mine next weekend at the Motor City Comic Con.  I'll be taking lots of pics there!

P.S.  Love the shades too!

Meds

Ah Brighton. Good photo's mate. Glad we didn't see a photo of you in the sea Brrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

davekill

Great pics, thanks for posting.
All you needed was a black Cowboy hat and you would have looked just like Johnny Cash "The Man In Black"  ;)

Jen

LOL, I love the Brighton Pier pic... very Elvis.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

AWESOME pictures Tim.. thanks for sharing.

moyer777

Here we go...

Treks in Gardening.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Meds

Rick i hate to say it but i don't think i'll as you to cut my grass ;)

Trekkygeek

Cool Pic Rick. Is that a rotavator?

Meds

Here is me in my tshirt proud as punch on Aruba beach.

Rico

Great pic!  Looks like a beautiful place.

Meds

Yeah it was amazing. Natalie took this and then i had to take a picture of her holding a "My Dog" magazine. Sheeshhh hah ha

Trekkygeek

Nice photo Meds. Spreading the word of Geek around the world. I love these pics.