• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

Oh I agree, it should have been a great one. I really do need to watch it again. Fran's going to be off on a girl's weekend so I think I'll be able to!

Rico

Feathers

I like the Gorn's casual wave. He was obviously very relaxed.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

TreksInTeaching

Like to see Penny and Sheldon together again, they have great chemistry and really help make the show at times :-)
Trek gets better and better the more it is shared.

sheldor

That ending was one of the best - good for you Sheldon.

Rico

Rico

Don't forget folks - Wil Wheaton on BBT tonight!  (11-11-10)

Geekyfanboy

Rico

Think this was Wil dressed up for Halloween one year.

Geekyfanboy

Laughed so hard at tonights episode... loved seeing Wil and really liked the girls night out scenes. And this episode had a lot of great one liners from Sheldon.

Rico

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on November 11, 2010, 10:29:34 PM
Laughed so hard at tonights episode... loved seeing Wil and really liked the girls night out scenes. And this episode had a lot of great one liners from Sheldon.

Agreed.  The last few weeks have been a blast on the show.  I do have to admit that I'm kind of paranoid like Sheldon about getting to movies early so I could identify with that.  Loved Wil's short scenes and his Jar Jar impression.  :)

moyer777

we laughed many, many times.  That was show was spot on!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

jedijeff

Cool Episode, had to agree with Sheldon as well about getting to the movie Theatre early, I am sort of that way myself :)

Geekyfanboy

yeah I too agree with Sheldon.. gotta get there early to secure your spot.

Geekyfanboy

'Bang Theory' Ups Mayim Bialik to Regular

By MICHAEL AUSIELLO, TV Columnist | Monday November 15, 2010 @ 6:33pm PST

EXCLUSIVE: The Big Bang Theory is handing out promotions left and right. The CBS comedy — which just upped costar Melissa Rauch to a full-fledged series regular — has rewarded Mayim Bialik with a similar bump. The former Blossom star made her debut as Sheldon's quasi-girlfriend in last season's finale and returned this fall on a recurring basis. Like Rauch, Bialik's new deal is for this season only and — unlike the show's central quintet — doesn't call for her to appear in all episodes produced.