• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

It's been confirmed that George Takei and Katee Sackhoff will be guesting on the same episode of TBBT this season (episode 4 airing on Oct. 14th).  More info below:

Bill Prady has revealed to AOL that Takei will appear alongside Katee Sackhoff, where she will be reprising her role as Wolowitz's conscience. Takei and Sackhoff will take opposite points of view as Wolowitz contemplates getting back together with his ex-girlfriend Bernadette (Melissa Rauch). Prady didn't reveal the location, but did say that it won't be in a bathtub.

Cool!

Lanari

Cant wait for the new series, guest cast look interesting

Geekyfanboy

Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Breaks a Leg

The Big Bang Theory's resident hottie went thud over the weekend.

Kaley Cuoco suffered a broken leg in a horseback riding accident and is being written out of the episode that is scheduled to tape tomorrow night, EW.com confirmed Monday.

"She's scheduled to make a full recovery," a rep for the actress said, adding that Cuoco remains hospitalized for now in Los Angeles.

Coincidentally, a shooting hiatus was already planned for the following week, giving the 24-year-old equestrienne extra time to heal.

Emmy winner Jim Parsons and his supporting carbon-based lifeforms will just have to hold down The Big Bang Theory's molecular structure in the meantime.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b200269_big_bang_theorys_kaley_cuoco_breaks_leg.html#ixzz0zTxaZdnl

Rico

Ouch!  But, obviously she can't get better until Sheldon visits her and sings "Soft Kitty."  ;)

Rico

Only a bit more than a week away now....

TreksInTeaching

Just bought big bang theory season three at Best Buy because it came with a free t-shirt............ unfortunately it is a large and not a large large to begin with :-( More of an adult medium LOL
Trek gets better and better the more it is shared.

Jobydrone

Uh oh, going head to head with the big boy, Survivor?  Hope Big Bang weathers the move.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

Quote from: Jobydrone4of20 on September 15, 2010, 06:09:45 AM
Uh oh, going head to head with the big boy, Survivor?  Hope Big Bang weathers the move.

Does anyone watch "Survivor" anymore?  I'm more concerned about it going against another great comedy I like, "Community" on NBC.

Jobydrone

Yep, my wife got me hooked on it and we both look forward to every season twice a year every year.  It's a great show to make fun of the people and still enjoy the tension that builds up as you get to know the players and actually care who wins.  It's something we enjoy together and it's especially important since she isn't a sci fi lover like myself.  This season features old folks vs. young folks!  Should be fun.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Geekyfanboy

Um.. Survivor and Big Bang are on the same network CBS.. they won't be going head to head.

Quote from: Rico on September 15, 2010, 07:14:18 AM
Does anyone watch "Survivor" anymore?  I'm more concerned about it going against another great comedy I like, "Community" on NBC.

Yeah that was my worry as well Rico but I think it's a good move for BBT

Jobydrone

Um.. I guess they moved Survivor off of Thursdays.  News to me.

Rico

Quote from: Jobydrone4of20 on September 15, 2010, 10:44:00 AM
Um.. I guess they moved Survivor off of Thursdays.  News to me.

Yeah, I don't watch the show but I looked it up and it's on Wednesdays now this season.

sheldor

Big Bang Theory - smart, creative, very funny.   I've never thought that about any reality show
Both will likely keep their respective audience plus there's always dvr.

Rico

Rico