• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

The cool thing about Sheldon is yes, he is crazy, but you can tell underneath he is actually a nice guy. Just nuts.

sheldor

Quote from: Rico on March 06, 2009, 07:49:39 AM
Awesome news!  Loving this season so far.  The last episode had some classic moments.  I feel like Sheldon a lot these days.

The Big Bang Theory - Sheldon's Spot

Oh no, you ARE Sheldon.   At the theatre, he spends like 5 minutes looking for just the right seats.  Not too close, near the center, half-way up, etc.  I'm bringing my paintball gun next time.  :roflmao

Oh man, Howard and Leslie??  A couple of wackadoodles...my new pet phrase.

sheldor

Rico

KC

That preview is just amazing. ;D

sheldor

There's an extended preview on cbs.com  Wolowitz hits on a terminator :D

Rico

I think this is a clip from the new episode tonight....

The Big Bang Theory - Neighbor

sheldor

:laugh: Looking forward to it...

billybob476

Great episode. I felt really bad for Penny and kept calling the other girl "Stupid tall hot girl". It was actually an interesting change of pace to see Penny acting awkward and trying to get the guys to pay attention to her.

X

Another great episode. I think that the only problem that I have with the show is that it's too short. Another thing that I really like is pausing the producer notes at the end of each episode and reading them. They are just as funny as the show. Has anyone else been reading the Chuck Lorie vanity notes? If you haven't you really should.

Edit: You can find them here http://www.chucklorre.com/index.php?p=247

sheldor

Yes, another show where I need to watch a few times because of the quick one-liners and they don't give nearly enough time to read the essays at the end.

I HAVE  A PLAN !!  ;D

billybob476

Oh and Penny in that dress.

I was pleased.

moyer777

Fran is going to smack you. :)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

billybob476

She gets to talk about Lee Adama, I get to talk about Penny. :)

Rico

Yeah - this was a great episode.  Lots of awesome moments and lines.  And agree Joe about Penny in that blue dress - yowza's!   

Penny in Big Bang Theory