• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

jedijeff

Quote from: moyer777 on April 29, 2011, 02:14:59 PM
The smoking monkey was so funny... I laughed and laughed over it.  I rewatched it and am now convinced that it was CGI for the smoke.. what do you think?

The Little Message that Chuck Lorre has at the end of the Episode indicated that it was CGI. He sort of Blasted the Monkey for being difficult to work with, though I think we know who he is talking about ;)

sheldor

At first it looked like one those vapor cigs.

Yeoman Mara

This show is growing on me alot. Love the girls nights out stuff. Penny is so great! Love it when they bash Priya!! :)
A redhead with a lightsaber is a dangerous combination!

Rico

Brand new episode is in tonight.  Only 3 left this season!

The Big Bang Theory - The Wildebeest Implementation

ori-STUDFARM

I love the way this season seems to have been about the girls "escapades" as well as the boys. It's almost been a theme for this season....

Rico

New episode tonight (5/12).  Only one more new one to go for this season after this one.

The Big Bang Theory - The Engagement Reaction

turtlesrock

Quote from: Rico on April 30, 2011, 05:58:02 AM
Awesome scene from the last episode.

Sheldon activates self destruct
isn't it odd that he's imitating kirk but the countdown looks like the panels on TNG?
just a thought... ;)

Rico

Rico

Looks like both Brent Spiner and Wil Wheaton are guesting together in an episode coming up on October 13th.  Check it out!

spaltor

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Great geek-filled episode last night with Wil Wheaton and Brent Spiner.  Lots of great moments.  Loved the opening bit in the comic shop.

Geekyfanboy

yeah last nights episode was especially geeky.

[spoiler]No more evil Wil Wheaton.. not sure how I feel about that. Wonder if we're going to get Evil Brent Spiner now[/spoiler]

ori-STUDFARM

I think you're right Kenny. It certainly looks that way.....for now :)