• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Attention Philly guys!

Started by Rico, March 16, 2014, 11:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Hey Joby & Pete!  I'm going to be in Reading, PA again later this coming week.  I should be free for dinner, etc. on Thursday night (March 20th).  That's about the only night I can get together but it would be great to see Joby again and hopefully Pete too this time.  Let me know.

Meds

Rico you really are the socialite :)

Rico

Quote from: Meds on March 16, 2014, 01:02:18 PM
Rico you really are the socialite :)

Doing my best to spread the 'Geek Love' around!

Meds

Bromptonboy

I don't think I can make it that night, but things could change for the better.  I will know by Tuesday night.
Pete

Rico

You need to come over Pete!  Don't make me eat alone with Joby again!  ;)

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Rico on March 16, 2014, 04:35:36 PM

I really hope I can make it.
Pete

Jobydrone

Quote from: Rico on March 16, 2014, 04:35:36 PM
HA HA I know it was just awful wasn't it?  Actually I had a great time, and quite enjoyed the beer at the hotel afterwards too.  Unfortunately Thursday night my wife has plans to hit a happy hour with her buddies from work which is a rare occurrence, leaving me to watch our brood of children while she is out tying one on.  If her plans change I'll let you know because I'd like to ge together again, but for now I cannot make it Thursday.  Sorry Rico!
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bromptonboy

I am pressing the wife, but she is proving to be evasive.  I should know by Tuesday evening at the latest if I can head over to Reading.
Pete

Rico

You guys have busier lives and schedules than me!

Bromptonboy

Yeah - with younger kids it is tough - between scouts (boy & girl), basketball, track, and my good awful work hours..
Pete

Jobydrone

I just got word from my scheduler of my freedom for Thursday, if all goes as planned we're on!  I will respond to your email about the deets! 
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

Cool!  That's one!  Up to you now Pete! 

"Don't fail me, Admiral!"

Rico

Bromptonboy

Lock your doors everyone!  :)
Pete