• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

BBC "Survivors"

Started by Geekyfanboy, May 31, 2008, 11:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ori-STUDFARM

Tell me about it.

I really enjoyed Neil Gaiman's "Elsewhere". I've been doing the original Doctor Who also. Not watched one for a couple of months, but I'm up to and finished The Ark which is nearing the end of the first Doctor's era.

But with that, catching up on Dexter (which I've now done), Smallville (Done upto Season 5), All Star Trek (I'm on Season 5 of TNG now), babylon 5...

....okay, the list goes on and on. But I'm trying my hardest to tidy a few of these shows up before adding to the list and continuing the Who-quest
:)

ori-STUDFARM

....all whilst keeping up with the current shows.....of which Dexter is now on that list!!

Feathers

I finally watched the second series over the last few weeks and while it never has been an action story, it was interesting enough to keep us engaged and now frustrated that series 3 never happened. As you might expect, the final episoe was the best bit os the series so far.

Of course, as a BBC show, the fact that it took me 4 or 5 years to watch it means that i probably directly contributed to its cancellation :( Sorry...

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.