News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Ron Moore's "Helix" - series

Started by Rico, November 30, 2013, 07:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on February 07, 2014, 03:16:51 AM
Tell me when 7 of 9 shows up. Maybe I'll try it again.

That's all I am waiting for!

Bromptonboy

Will do!  The borg may be able to save this show.
Pete

Bromptonboy

More of the same this week, but the good news is it looks like a certain Borg will be showing up next episode...  :)
Pete

moyer777

I gave up on it, I wanted to like it.  But I enjoy Face Off more.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Bromptonboy

Jerri Ryan helped boost my morale on this one, but not enough I think.  She looked great, but this might not be enough to keep me watching.
Just more questions - no answers so far.  Getting even more outlandish and far fetched.
Pete

Rico

Hang in there Pete!  You might be the only one still watching this one.  :)

Bromptonboy

Still more questions than answers:
[spoiler]Jeri Ryan's character gets killed - which I wasn't upset about.  Even though she is great to look at, the character was awful.[/spoiler]
I think I am good for one more show...then may abandon ship if some answers or movement don't start happening.
Pete

Bryancd

X

I'm still in because of all the damned questions that keep popping up. This isn't a spoiler or anything because nothing is said or confirmed, but it looks almost like this might be an alien invasion with some of the throw away lines recently. Of course, they don't answer or ask that question, but this show has me thinking .. a lot.

X

Note that I did not say the show was good or worth watching, but I want the answers damn it.

Bromptonboy

Yeah, that is the only reason I have hung in so long...and Jeri Ryan..
Pete

Bromptonboy

Stilling hanging in here, but still not greatly enthused.  A strong 'Resident Evil' vibe coming through.
Pete

Bromptonboy

Got a few answers to some questions, but still no real resolutions.  2 more shows in the season.  Has anyone heard of this being renewed?
Pete

Rico

I think you are the only viewer they have! ;)

Bromptonboy

I feel too heavily invested to quit!  :)
Pete