• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Warehouse 13

Started by Geekyfanboy, January 20, 2009, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuadShot

I think this season is pretty fun, I'm liking it a lot. I hope this show lasts.

RickPeete

I thought Lindsay was very good.  I hope she gets to come back for more episodes.  I had a great discussion with her at Comic Con on Friday night. Talked for five minutes or so.  Classy lady. Watch her son in the upcoming Green Lantern movie!

QuadShot

It would be awesome to get Lindsay and Lee Majors together in an episode of Warehouse 13!

Feathers

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on September 02, 2010, 06:52:02 PM
I've never watched this but I have heard good things and ever since the one quirky girl did a crossover with Eureka I have been wanting to watch it. How many seasons are there?

Two seasons and I think the first was only thirteen episodes or so, so that's almost a half season for you guys. It's really easy watching and good fun too. Do it!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

Really awesome episode this week!  Loved all the period stuff and look for a couple actors when you watch the episode who we have seen before in other TV favorites and one Trek series.  Here are a couple of pics I screen grabbed from this one to whet your appetite.

sheldor

Nice homage to The Time Machine and Quantum Leap

QuadShot

And Back To The Future...anyone catch the "Flux Capacitor" on the machine part of HG's Time Machine? Looked exactly like Doc Emit Browns Flux Capacitor!

Rico

Quote from: QuadShot on September 08, 2010, 08:06:15 PM
And Back To The Future...anyone catch the "Flux Capacitor" on the machine part of HG's Time Machine? Looked exactly like Doc Emit Browns Flux Capacitor!

Yeah, I saw that but they did make it look a little different.  Cool episode and great season so far.

Lanari

"Get your a** to mars!" (asterixed for obvious reasons :P)

Feathers

Really, really enjoying this season. I hope this lives on for many years to come. I'm not quite up to date (one or two behind the US) but really enjoying the interactions with some of the recurring characters as well as between the main cast. A class show.

RickPeete

The first of the two part mid-season finale was very cool.  Part Indiana Jones, part Macgyver. And my Lindsay Wagner got a small part too.  Can't wait to see what good ole HG is up to.

QuadShot

...and don't forget Laura Croft: Tomb Raider!! H.G. looked very much like Laura.

Rico

Quote from: QuadShot on September 15, 2010, 09:10:43 AM
...and don't forget Laura Croft: Tomb Raider!! H.G. looked very much like Laura.

Another cool episode.  And H.G. sure did make a good Lara Croft! 

QuadShot

Can't wait for next weeks episode!

Feathers

This is finally lauching over here on SyFy this week.

Thursday night, 9pm IIRC. My favourite show at the moment.