• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Warehouse 13

Started by Geekyfanboy, January 20, 2009, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turtlesrock

i sense awesome coming on! so much awesome!

sheldor

Wow - this show never fails to dissappoint.  Good start to the season

KingIsaacLinksr

Yes, I really liked this last episode. Can't wait to see what they do.
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Jobydrone

This show is up somewhere in it's entirety, I noticed recently.  Netflix maybe, or possibly my Xfinity app.  I intend to start watching when I get a chance.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

turtlesrock

i'm not sure, it definitely had a different feel than the warehouse 13 that i'm used to.
[spoiler] it was very awesome but very scary. watching pete die was just insane crazy. but i do like the idea of claudia as the next bad guy, she could totally pull it off. i'm not quite sure i have an opinion of the season yet, as the first episode looked more scary than almost anything thus far. warehouse 13 (so far) has had the feel of "the whole warehouse is one big happy family and we're all there for each other and it's a big happy family, happy happy awesome yay ^_^" but that didn't look to be the case this season, not after the first episode at least. not that the darker side of warehouse 13 isn't good, it's just not the side that i fell in love with. it's different. i'm not sure if i'm hoping to get used to the new feel or hoping that it reverts back to the old one somehow. [/spoiler]

Rico

I enjoyed the season premiere and I agree it did have a different feel than W13 in the past.  I'm glad it's back and I'm looking forward to the rest of the season too.

P.S. The sound for the premiere was weird to me.  It seemed off and dull or soft.  Anyone else notice this?

QuadShot

Rico, yes, the sound was off - sounded a little muffled or maybe tinny?

Rico

Quote from: QuadShot on July 27, 2012, 09:00:42 AM
Rico, yes, the sound was off - sounded a little muffled or maybe tinny?

Yep!  Exactly.  Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed that.  I wonder if it was the source or the broadcast itself.

Feathers

No sign of getting this over here yet :( Previousy, I thought the broadcasts were quite close between the two countries.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

turtlesrock

the first episode is on hulu if you get that i guess...

WillEagle

I'll be catching this on hulu.

Rico

Cool season so far and getting more interesting all the time.  Pic that Eddie posted up on Twitter.

QuadShot

I'm enjoying the season for sure! One question though...what's going on with Michah's hair?? :)

Rico

Quote from: QuadShot on August 11, 2012, 09:47:42 AM
I'm enjoying the season for sure! One question though...what's going on with Michah's hair?? :)

I like it much more curly like it is this season.

Dangelus

I could have sworn it was a wig, like she got it cut between seasons and they needed to keep continuity, but that photo makes it look real enough.