• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Warehouse 13

Started by Geekyfanboy, January 20, 2009, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuadShot

Yeah, I think this is going to be a pretty good season. I like the new guy as well. Adds a second layer of story possibilities.

WillEagle

Enjoyed this weeks episode. Claudia was great in it. And Myka found a great way to turn off a garbage disposal!!

turtlesrock

Quote from: WillEagle on July 22, 2011, 06:34:07 PM
Enjoyed this weeks episode. Claudia was great in it. And Myka found a great way to turn off a garbage disposal!!

not sure if this counts as a spoiler:

"guns are great for everything!"
(sounds like something jayne cobb would say :) )

Rico

Here's an awesome trailer for the current season of W13!  If you don't watch this series, I dare you to watch this trailer not get interested in watching this very cool show.  Also, watch for a certain very attractive Borg in this set of clips.  ;)

Warehouse 13 - Comic-Con 2011 - S3 Trailer

Rico

And check out these guest stars too!

WillEagle

I already love this show!! And that was a great clip! Cool episodes to come!

turtlesrock

was it just me or did i not see a very attractive Borg....  ???

WillEagle

Oh! Shes there! turtlesrock.
Good episode last night. Really liked Cladia in this one. And the storyline with Pete and Myka.
  :roflmao

[spoiler]Neat to see Lindsey Wagner again and favorite quote of the night "I'm good but I've never changed a woman's hair color." Pete to Myka. lol[/spoiler]

Rico

Yep, another great episode last night.  This show is really rocking this season - like it has all along.

turtlesrock

i watched half of the DVR recording before dinner. now dad is watching the news... may have to wait till tomorrow to finish.

Feathers

New series starts Thursday 4th August 9pm on SyFy UK.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

turtlesrock

just finished the episode
BEWARE serious spoilers ahead!
[spoiler]i love the ending where claudia just starts smiling and jumping, then looks at artie and quickly walks away  :laugh: plus how myka and pete set up the "situation" so they would leave a trail to find. brilliant![/spoiler]

KingIsaacLinksr

Well, found out that Warehouse 13 (along with Eureka) will not be on Hulu for more than the first two episodes until the end of this season.  -_-.  Time to use alternative methods then...

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

turtlesrock

i saw the christmas special on hulu just the other day.
pete did the "kirk out" thing again :laugh:

Rico

Jeri Ryan guests tonight (Aug. 1st) as Pete's ex-wife.  Geez Pete, you really divorced 7 of 9?  Silly guy!